I loved photo story even though mine took forever to complete. However, I can see how the students would love doing this. Not only could they make a photo album about their first grade year but we could do even something as simple as field trips. I would just love for the kiddos to take pics. through-out the school year on their own and create their own photo album of their first grade year.
I think I am ready to move toward a technology driven classroom. We are going to share our learning with our classroom learning community as well as our gradelevel learning community through the WIKI and blogs as well. We will use our Social studies time to learn about being a citizen of our class, school, state, country, ecosystem and now the digital community as well.
The unexpected outcomes from this program that surprised me was how long it took. For the hours that I did this, it was long. The only way I could accomplish this task was for me to sit with a friend for one full day and more to complete this without interruptions. The navigating back and forth was very difficult.
Getting a late start and feeling both excited and overwhelmed when I read the final posts!
ReplyDelete