I really enjoyed playing around with this once I was able to get signed on the correct way in order to post it onto my tools. Going back and forth is very time consuming going from the web to the blog itself. I think with the educational aspect for in the classroom, they could at the beginning of the year use it to interview teachers of where their summer vacations took them and then plot out on a map where all the teachers had been and then make a large map and display outside. Later, they could then do each other in the classroom which would be a great way to get to know each other.
Monday, July 26, 2010
Tool# 3
I really enjoyed playing around with this once I was able to get signed on the correct way in order to post it onto my tools. Going back and forth is very time consuming going from the web to the blog itself. I think with the educational aspect for in the classroom, they could at the beginning of the year use it to interview teachers of where their summer vacations took them and then plot out on a map where all the teachers had been and then make a large map and display outside. Later, they could then do each other in the classroom which would be a great way to get to know each other.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment