Monday, July 26, 2010
Tool #4
1. I created a multiple choice document so that before the school year begins we as a team are all on the same wave length of when we would like to meet.
2. I set up a Google reader so that I am able to follow my teammates. I usually just work from emails so this will make it so much easier for myself and also my team to communicate in alot easier manner.
3. The form document will allow me to collaborate effortlessly with my peers. The youtube video was very familiar to me. Sending emails back and forth and then getting back with one another and so on just took forever and now this will be so... much easier to do and take less time.
In the classroom I can see how I could use this maybe more so with the parents then my students. I could let the parents know when projects and homework are due.
Communication: So much easier!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment